The aim of the module is to provide learners with knowledge on testing processes in software development, to give an understanding about the practical implementation of testing, using various testing methods and environments.
- Software testing basics
- Software Development Life Cycle - SDLC
- Agile basics
- Test Case + Execution + Test plan
The aim of the module is to meet an idea about digital accessibility fundamentals and how accessibility is assessed.
- Types of disabilities
- Why Accessibility is critical for software products? Accessibility standards
- WCAG (What is WCAG?, How Accessibility is evaluated?)
- Accessibility testing strategy
- Tools for accessibility evaluation
After successfully completing this course you will be able to:
We will issue an official certificate to confirm that you have successfully completed a course and are ready to kick-start your career in IT.
In the beginning of the course, you will receive everything you need to start learning successfully.
Receive both theoretical and practical knowledge from experienced professionals who are also passionate about teaching.
Gain experience in an environment where real-life challenges are presented and solved.